Criminal question:

I was abused by a Doctor (a hospital consultant) 14 years ago. I am still suffering trauma. I'm now in therapy and this is all coming out. Its a huge alarm bell to ring. I'm really afraid. I have knowledge that he has been warned about past behaviour. Is it too late to do anything?

posted in Criminal | answer this question

Flag as objectionable