Family and relationships question:

3 teenage children - one disabled - I want to leave as can't live with husband any more. Should I find somewhere to go and then contact solicitor, or do that first. Mortgage paid off next April, will that make much difference?

posted in Family and relationships | answer this question

Flag as objectionable