Family and relationships question:

I am currently having mediation with my ex and will eventually need a solicitor to draw up a separation agreement. We are not married but both our names are on the deeds of the house. He is refusing to pay the buildings insurance. What does this mean in terms of the deeds, do I have the right to take his name off? He has never paid towards the mortgage

posted in Family and relationships | answer this question

Flag as objectionable