Family and relationships question:

I am unable to live with my husband any more because of his drunken & abusive behaviour. I am currently 4 months pregnant. I am living with my parents temporary and have been for many months. However my parents are wanting to down size, and there won't be any room with my self & the baby. My husband has two properties.. But only briefly lived in one before we married. This is our only child together. He has not supported me or our unborn child atall.. Even though he has made promises to do so. I am in a despartate situation inregards to living and money as I gave up my job before we married. What can I do? What am I entitled too? I don't want a long fight knowing there would only be a losing battle. I want to limit as much stress as possible. Could I have some advice please? .

posted in Family and relationships | answer this question

Flag as objectionable