Immigration question:

ive got two children born in the uk a 9yrs old and a two yrs old the 9 yrs old both her dad and i have no stay but my two yr old dad has residency on what grounds can i make an application to remain in the uk as a family? ive been living in the uk since 1998

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable