Renting question:

I am looking for an honest lawyer to help finalise my disrepair claim against my social landlord and perhaps help me write a complaint against my solicitor who oppressed my son and I for 6 years and recieved Legal aid for doing nothing. I am lucky to have a report from an independent surveyor who was by the council and is generously in my favour. but my solicitor dragged the case on and bypassed the limitation period twice. are there any honest soliciots who can help

posted in Renting | answer this question

Flag as objectionable